Lash 401: To the Max with Mega Volume
Looking to blow your client's mind? In LASH 401, we aim to inspire and challenge you to get out of your creative comfort zone. You’ll learn how to fan with thinner diameters, master two techniques to achieve the Perfect Mega Lineup and takeaway 11 customized blueprints. Our educators are with you each step of the way in a Live Theory Day, Live Model Day, and a 1:1 mentorship, leaving you feeling confident to take your elevated skill set back to your clientele.
Who is Lash 401 For?
- Artists previously certified in Lash 201 or Lash 301 or is certified in Volume
- Advanced artists ready to maximize their revenue
- Advanced artists who want to learn the latest trends in lashing
*Esthetics or cosmetology license are required in most states
What you’ll learn
Perfecting the Mega Line Up
How to Fan Smaller Diameters
Expanding your Clientele and Appointment Efficiency
How to Make More Money with Retail
Expanding your Clientele
What you’ll need
A computer, tablet, or mobile phone
(someone to practice lashing on)
(included in the price)
- Do I need to be a licensed cosmetologist or esthetician to take the training? Yes. Before registering for any Borboleta training course it is your responsibility to know and abide by the laws of your state regarding eyelash extensions. We recommend that you check with the Department Of Professional Licensing in your state to know what is required of you prior to signing up for the course. Those living in states where a Cosmetology or Esthetics license is required to do eyelash extensions will be required to show proof of their license when registering for any course.
- Do I need to be Volume certified to enroll in Lash 401? Yes, you will need to be Volume certified prior to enrolling, but do not need to be Borboleta Volume certified.
- Do I have to purchase a kit with my course? A kit is included in the cost of your course and has everything you need to complete your course and take models.
- How many clients does the Lash 401 Kit service? Your kit will service 25-30 clients in total.
- Can I use a mannequin instead of a model for the live model day? No. In order to be Borboleta certified, you’ll need to perform the classic service on a live model.
- How do I reschedule a session? You can reschedule a course/session within 14 days of your class date from the link included in your confirmation email. If you have any questions or need help rescheduling, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Class Reschedule” and we will be happy to assist you.