Lash 201: Turn Up the Volume
Mastered classic lashes? Learn how to hand-make fans in our volume course and take your artistry to the next level! LASH 201 offers 10 hours of live time with an educator where you’ll learn blueprinting, 4 fanning techniques for customizing your volume sets, pro-prepping strategies and more in a virtual classroom and a personalized 1:1 mentorship.
Who is Lash 201 for?
- Lash artists certified in Classic or previously enrolled in Lash 101: Kickstart with Classic
- Artists looking to offer an advanced service for their clients to increase revenue potential
- Lash artists looking to develop their creativity and artistry
*Esthetics or cosmetology license are required in most states
What you’ll learn
Volume Lashing Weight Chart
Eyelash Growth Cycle
Lash Extension Removal
Business and Marketing Overview
What you’ll need
A computer, tablet, or mobile phone
(someone to practice lashing on)
(included in the price)
- Do I need to be a licensed cosmetologist or esthetician to take the training? Yes. Before registering for any Borboleta training course it is your responsibility to know and abide by the laws of your state regarding eyelash extensions. We recommend that you check with the Department Of Professional Licensing in your state to know what is required of you prior to signing up for the course. Those living in states where a Cosmetology or Esthetics license is required to do eyelash extensions will be required to show proof of their license when registering for any course.
- If I Am Currently Enrolled In Cosmo/Esthetics School Can I Take The Training? Yes, proof of enrollment will be required at registration. Please have the Admissions department of your school email proof of enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are there any prerequisites to taking Lash 201? No, you are not required to have taken Lash 101 or any other Borboleta course prior to enrolling in Lash 201. We do ask, however, that you are familiar with and understand lashing fundamentals.
- Do I have to purchase a kit with my course?A kit is included in the cost of your course and has everything you need to complete your course and take models.
- How many clients does the Lash 201 Kit service? Your kit will service 20-25 clients in total.
- Can I use a mannequin instead of a model for the live model day? No. In order to be Borboleta certified, you’ll need to perform the classic service on a live model.
- How do I reschedule a session? You can reschedule a course/session within 14 days of your class date from the link included in your confirmation email. If you have any questions or need help rescheduling, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Class Reschedule” and we will be happy to assist you.